Looking for informations ?

Logo Le Mans UniversitéLogo Le Mans Université
Portal Covid-19Portal Covid-19Portal Covid-19

Studies in France


Studies in France

You are a resident of a country adhering to the Études en France programme and wish to continue your studies in Licence 2 level or higher.

International students from outside the EEA - Application L2 L3 LP M1 M2

Who is affected?

International students (outside the EEA) who are residents of a country adhering to the Études en France programme and who wish to continue their studies in Licence 2 level or higher.

Countries adhering to the CEF: (Obligatory computerised procedure)

Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Burundi, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo-Brazzaville, South Korea, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, United States, Gabon, Guinea, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Peru, Democratic Republic of Congo, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam.

If you are not resident in a country adhering to the CEF

  • Candidates in L2, L3 (except L3 CCA): apply for Approval of Studies and attach a certificate indicating your level of French (TCF, TEF, DALF, DELF B2). This is not mandatory if your studies took place in a French-speaking institution or country.
  • Candidates in M1, M2, Licenses Pro, L3 CCA: Submit an application on ECANDIDAT.
Share : FacebookTwitterLinkedInMailImprimez