- From the Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris : go to the
« aerogare 2 » to take the train (TGV) which goes to Le Mans train station in 90 minutes without making any stops
- From Orly airport in Paris : take the shuttle bus to the Montparnasse train station, then take the train (TGV), which goes straight away to
Le Mans in 55 minutes
- Paris subway : www.ratp.fr
- To book your train tickets (SNCF) or just to have a look at to the train timetables : www.sncf.fr
From the Le Mans train station :
Walk to the « Gare » tramway station located at the North exit of the train station :
- Buy tramway ticket at the ticket machine (about €1.50). Take the tramway in the direction of the University and stop at the « Campus Ribay » stop.
It takes about 20 minutes to go from the train station to the University campus by tramway.
- To learn more about the bus and tramway transportation systems in Le Mans, go to www.setram.fr
You can also visit Le Mans' public transport web page.